This website is provided by Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (03-924), ul. Niekłańska 35 lok. 1, registered in the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number: 0000961103, Tax Identification no: 1133053645, company ID no 52150621300000.
Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. attaches great importance to ensuring the security and protection of your personal data.
Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. processes personal data in accordance with the applicable provisions of law on data protection and security.
The administrator of your data is Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (03-924), ul. Niekłańska 35 lok. 1, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number0000961103, Tax Identification no: 1133053645, company ID no 52150621300000, share capital PLN 10,000, fully paid up.
Contact with Source Quelle Sp. z o.o .: telephone +48 519 672 031 or via the contact form – click here.
Processing of personal data related to your use of our website
Categories of personal data processed, purpose and legal basis for their processing.
When you use the Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. may process the following personal data:
• personal data actively and voluntarily provided by you via the contact form, including name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, information provided as part of the inquiry, contact, etc.
in order to answer your inquiries or to send bids for the currently running bid comparison and tender processes.
The processing of your personal data is necessary to achieve the above purposes.
Unless otherwise indicated at the time of data collection, our legal basis for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of the following conditions:
• your express consent to the processing of your personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation);
• processing is necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
Links to other websites.
The processing of personal data related to your business cooperation with Source Quelle Sp. z o.o.
Categories of personal data processed, purpose and legal basis for their processing
In the context of its business cooperation, Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. may process the following categories of personal data of current and future contact persons at our clients, suppliers, partners (hereinafter referred to as “Business Partners”):
• contact details such as name, business address, business telephone number, business mobile number, business fax number and business e-mail address;
• payment information, such as information necessary for payment processing and fraud prevention, including credit and debit card numbers, access code numbers and other related billing information;
• additional necessary information that must be processed in cooperation with Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. when implementing projects or contracts or provided by you voluntarily
• where it is legally required to check the Business Partner for compliance with the law: date of birth, identification numbers, ID cards and information on significant court cases or other legal proceedings against Business Partners.
Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. may process personal data for the following purposes:
• communicating with Business Partners, eg by responding to inquiries or notifications;
• planning and implementation of cooperation (contractual relations) with Business Partners;
Transmission and disclosure of personal data
Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. may transfer personal data to other companies or third parties, but only if and to the extent that such disclosure is necessary for the above purposes.
If legally permissible, Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. may transfer personal data to courts, law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities or attorneys / legal advisers where it is necessary to ensure compliance with the law or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. does not transfer personal data to third countries.
Data storage period
Unless otherwise indicated when obtaining personal data from you (e.g. by using a consent form accepted by you), we will delete the personal data, if the storage of this data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed and if there is no statutory storage obligation data under applicable law (such as tax or commercial law) does not require us to continue to store personal data.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Right to withdraw consent
If you consent to the processing of certain personal data by Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with effect in the future, i.e. the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal. In the event of withdrawal of consent from Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. may continue processing data only if there is another legal basis for their processing.
The right to access personal data and rectify or delete them, limit processing, the right to object to data processing and the right to transfer data
In accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data, you may be entitled – provided that the relevant legal requirements are met – the right to:
• obtain confirmation as to whether the personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, access to that personal data;
• rectification, deletion or limited processing of personal data;
• deletion of your personal data;
• objection to processing due to a legitimate interest, public interest or profiling, unless we are able to prove that there are valid and legitimate reasons that outweigh personal interests, rights and freedoms, or that such processing takes place in order to establish, perform or defending legal claims;
• introduction by Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. restrictions on the processing of your personal data;
• data portability in the field of personal data,
• to object, referring to your specific situation, to the processing of your personal data,
• submit a complaint to the data protection authority,
An application regarding the exercise of the rights of data subjects may be submitted:
1. in writing to the following address: Source Quelle Sp. z o.o., ul. Niekłańska 35 lok. 1, 03-924 Warsaw;
2.by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The application should, if possible, precisely indicate what the request concerns, i.e. in particular:
• what right the person submitting the application wants to use (eg the right to receive a copy of the data, the right to delete the data, etc.);
• what processing the request concerns;
• what purposes of processing the request relates to.
If Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. will not be able to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application on the basis of the submitted application, will ask the applicant for additional information.
An answer to your application will be given within one month of its receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period, Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. it will inform the applicant of the reasons for such an extension.
The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of applications sent by letter, by regular mail to the address indicated by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates a desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address.
Contact in matters related to data protection
The data protection team of Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. provides support with any questions, comments, concerns or complaints related to data protection or should you wish to exercise your data protection rights. In this case, please send the application to Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (03-984), ul. Niekłańska 35 lok. 1 or to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source Quelle Sp. z o.o. will always make every effort to consider and resolve your requests or complaints.